Coral Expo Tips and Tricks

Galiant50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am getting ready to become President of my local aquarium club. We live in a pretty populated/dense area. Apparently, a few years ago we put on an aquatic expo that made the club a lot of money and has funded our raffles/door prizes for meeting for the past few years. I would like to do the same thing again, so I have begun looking at venues and potential vendors for the expo. I plan on hiring an event planner to make sure things run smoothly, but they probably will not have much aquarium expo planning experience. My question would be, what tips and tricks do you guys have to make sure this runs smoothly? I am looking at a 23,000 sq ft facility so plenty of room for vendors.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost you need to work out a complete budget and operational plan that includes everything - including advertising, promotion, insurance, security, etc. If your club ran one successfully a few years ago I'd get in-touch with those that were directly involved and pick their brain. And don't forget that everything is now heavily influenced by COVID.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%

Back