Coral Frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter BenL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BenL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
23
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a mystery bonus frag that I don't what it is. Any ideas?
IMG_1484.jpg
 
Looks like the skeleton of what used to be a Montipora.
 
I do not think it is dead, just bleached. I see a tiny dead area on the right side of the bottom tip, compare that to the other areas.
 
How do you really know if a coral is dead? By the way I'm very new to corals. haha
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new