Coral fragging workshop and raffle!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On April 16th at 6pm PMASI will be holding it's annual coral fragmenting workshop. The workshop will be held in the basement of Elmer's Aquarium in Monroeville PA. Please park around back or on the side please.

The club will teach those in attendance the proper techniques and safety procedures to fragment various corals and anemones. We do not know what type of corals our generous members will be donating from their tanks. I also do not know what colonies we will purchase from our sponsoring stores. I know that with our large budget and donations that there will be allot of colonies to demonstrate with. There will be Bubble Tip Anemones, SPS, LPS, Soft Corals.

At the end of the workshop we will raffle off all of the freshly divided corals and anemones. We will ensure that there will be a good variety of corals to suite beginners and experts alike. This is always one of our most popular meetings of the year and as always everyone is welcome to attend and participate in this event members and the general public alike.

Please keep in mind that this meeting will run later than usual due to the large amount of raffle items.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back