OP
acrocapital

acrocapital

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious what kind of leveling issues, if any, you had in the garage, and how you addressed them.
I had some leveling issues, just some shimming was able to fix it though, and a laser level I got at Home Depot.

OP
OP
acrocapital

acrocapital

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has been a while since I last gave an update here on the system, the cycle went well and I am now just dealing with the ugly phases of the tank. Leak tested the calcium reactor tonight with success! The main issue's I am dealing with right now is my trident doesn't want to work, going back and forth with Neptune Systems to get this fixed. The second isn't really an issue but I am waiting on a power supply for the Kamoer, once that comes in I will relocate the calcium reactor to underneath the 190Gallon.

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2530.jpeg

PasoFish89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has been a while since I last gave an update here on the system, the cycle went well and I am now just dealing with the ugly phases of the tank. Leak tested the calcium reactor tonight with success! The main issue's I am dealing with right now is my trident doesn't want to work, going back and forth with Neptune Systems to get this fixed. The second isn't really an issue but I am waiting on a power supply for the Kamoer, once that comes in I will relocate the calcium reactor to underneath the 190Gallon.

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2530.jpeg
It’s all looking great! I was thinking about this thread recently after setting up yet another System in my Garage and oversizing the heaters etc again. Look good, looking forward to more updates

OP
OP
acrocapital

acrocapital

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
System is doing good! Finally have some corals going in there and starting to frag up a few pieces! I made a short video going over everything going on in the garage.

IMG_3102.jpeg

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
System is doing good! Finally have some corals going in there and starting to frag up a few pieces! I made a short video going over everything going on in the garage.

IMG_3102.jpeg

Glad to see your tank is doing great! Loving the overall setup!

TheSuspiciousFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are dozens of us garage dwellers! I love a great garage set up, yours is so well thought out and organized. Great execution, I can’t wait to see what’s in store in the coming years

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 45 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back