Coral Help question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Varible
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Varible

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
46
Reaction score
14
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been having pretty good luck with my tank but recently my diamond goby buried half of this coral and i didn't notice for a week. Did it being half buried in sand do this or is there something else wrong? Also is there anything i can do? I have included some photos of other corals in my tank for reference.

Paramaters
ALK 9.54
Ca 428
MG 1343
PH 7.98
salinity 34.9
Nitrate 1

IMG_4628.jpeg IMG_4629.jpeg IMG_4630.jpeg IMG_4631.jpeg IMG_4632.jpeg
 
hi,yes i believe it did,hopefully will make come back :) all else seems in order;)happy reefing
 
Agree even being burried it can come back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new