Coral Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tyreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2022
Messages
63
Reaction score
21
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a 37 gallon reef tank. All of my fish and coral are doing well, except for one piece. I was wondering if anyone could help me ID the piece and let me know how I can save him. I notice some sort of slime or algae accumulating on it, but just did a recent water change. Like I said everything else is doing well so want to know what’s different with this guy (first picture)

IMG_8119.jpeg IMG_8122.jpeg IMG_8121.jpeg IMG_8120.jpeg
 
Please post pictures in white light, we cannot see anything in the blue pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new