Coral help

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmike95
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mmike95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, i have recently added a new coral to my tank (not 100% sure of the species) and i am trying to acclimate it to mount to this portion of live rock. I noticed it leaning to one side and what looks like a crease at the top of skeleton. Is this area receiving too much flow, or what would be causing this? Also, can anyone help ID the coral please?
42cd7670-c1f7-4bab-92d5-d50a18556573.jpg
67187323-bf06-48fa-847f-56804fa66f25.jpg
 
Very healthy looking coral to me.
I am in the "Frogspawn" bucket
 
Probably branching hammer. They like fairly gentle to light moderate flow and medium par. Nearer the bottom third or sand is where I put mine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new