Coral, how do I love thee....

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,759
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coral%20crush.jpg


W-020222-11.jpg


W-020222-06.jpg


W-020222-01.jpg


W-020222-16.jpg


Click Here for Sale
 
cupid GIF
 
I had some magician zoa's and they were bright red but now they are getting full any reason what causes this?
 
I had some magician zoa's and they were bright red but now they are getting full any reason what causes this?

Good Morning and sorry to hear that. Can you please send us an email with some recent photos of the zoas, a full tank shot, plus your water parameters? We will be more than happy to help you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new