Coral ID and Advice

Genesis 1:10

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , I am kind of a novice with corals and need some help. I have a general idea but looking for specific ID and advice on placement, etc. Sorry the pics are not better. Also this is my first thread so I hope it posts correctly. Thanks!

1. I know this is an acan but does anyone no more specifically what it is? I understand they can be aggressive. How far away should I place it from other corals?
20170618_210718.jpg

2. Chalice?
20170618_210841_HDR-1.jpg

3. No idea but I like it.

20170618_210408.jpg

4. This one is not new like the others but no one has been able to correctly ID it.

20170618_204955.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new