Coral ID Assistance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghostweim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ghostweim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2022
Messages
150
Reaction score
168
Location
SW Wisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my "winnings" from the Tidal Garden sale and was super happy to see that they included a free frag in my box. Score! Except...I don't know what it is. I am guessing it is a cyphastrea? My apologies for the horrible photo.

IMG_5974.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new