Coral ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ksturg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ksturg

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2017
Messages
522
Reaction score
270
Location
Galesburg, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought this coral and forgot what the name of it is.‍♂️ any help would be appreciated.

IMG_6343.jpeg
 
I just bought this coral and forgot what the name of it is.‍♂️ any help would be appreciated.

IMG_6343.jpeg
Space invader chalice and a hardy coral
 
Does it need to be flat or can it be at at angle on the rocks? I’ve never really had chalices before.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new