Coral Id help

Reefnoobz90

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
228
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is in the sps family but I could be wrong. Anyone know what it is? I want to take it off the rack and move it to the rock but I'm not sure on placement
20210814_120749.jpg
 
Pavona, most likely decussata
 
Thanks all, it's a purple pavona. It was a freebie from the tidal gardens live sale a few weeks ago. First order from them, I've wanted to order from them forever and I'm glad I did.

Thanks @Tidal Gardens :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new