Coral ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vincenc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vincenc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
36
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can somebody help me ID this coral.
Do not remember what it is.
Thank

20211016_161501.jpg
 
In one respect looks like a frogs paws but can also be galaxia or gsp
 
It is a tabling acro it is big
I just don't remember what it is.
I did just here from the person I think I got the frag from that it could be a
blue kimbeensis acropora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new