Coral id help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt2485
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matt2485

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Worthing
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I am fairly new to the hobby and I purchased a couple of corals for lfs but stupidly forgot to ask what they were and I'm struggling to identify to pick best placement in tank any help would be really appreciated.

20220519_165943.jpg 20220519_165949.jpg 20220519_165848.jpg
 
I'd say Favites (left) and Leptastrea (right).
 
Awesome thank you for your response
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new