Coral ID? LP?

NoobishReefer22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
167
Reaction score
50
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I was wondering what coral this is? It came from my wife's tank and she thinks its a favia?

IMG_5697.jpg
 
Looks like a favia to me, any other pictures?
 
Some sort of Merulinid; not a Favia though as they aren't actually present in the hobby. Would need to see clearer photo of the whole colony (not just side) under whites to better ID
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new