Coral ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD0513
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DD0513

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
111
Reaction score
45
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This coral was given to me by an lfs because it was half bleached. It has grown back most of what was dead. I am not sure what it is. It’s hard to tell, but it is dark blue around the edges with teal centers inside the blue edges. I am thinking it is a Ravi of some sort. I don’t have a white light image but I can take one if need be. Thanks!

IMG_7023.jpeg
 
Maze coral?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new