Coral ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdubs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdubs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
57
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a00fcfc2-d05b-4123-b12f-ecf273e7a6a4.png


This coral has been in my tank for a while, but I think it is very slowly wasting away. I want to make sure I am giving the proper care. The green rim used to be a yellow rim.

A button Scolly? I have in low light, low flow. Mixed reef tank, Acans, torches , etc Acro all growing fine, just this poor guy.. water quality good.
 
Dragon Soul Favia
 
without a doubt dragon soul favia , not a very healthy one
 
Dragon soul, species is either Dipsastraea rosaria or Favites flexuosa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new