Coral ID? Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoecat118
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zoecat118

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Location
Northeastern Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I bought this at a frag swap. I thought the seller called it a Lippo-something, but I cant find any info online about it. Its a golden color, about the size of a dime. Sorry for the crappy pic. Thx everyone!
20131117_131259.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new