Coral ID please

mwgilliand

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0072.JPG
 
Looks very similar. It has a stony base and three small mouths that appear in the center when fed.
 
You may be right, but it looks eerily familiar to one I had a while back.
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG


Here are some of those you mentioned.
 
Welsos have several mouths right? Think I saw a thread on that a while back. Either way, we will be waiting on new pictures in the coming future. [emoji6]
 
Some type of lobo or welso. Definitely not a scoly or acanthophyllia
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new