Coral ID Please

DF4_Ace

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi this is my first post on this site and I would appreciate if someone can identify my corals for me please . And thanks in advance(these are my first ever corals)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi this is my first post on this site and I would appreciate if someone can identify my corals for me please . And thanks in advance(these are my first ever corals)

image.jpg

image.jpg
First pic is mushrooms maybe? Second pic is definitely green star polyps. Welcome to R2R!

OP
OP
DF4_Ace

DF4_Ace

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First pic is mushrooms maybe? Second pic is definitely green star polyps. Welcome to R2R!
Thanks !! And the LFS said it was a mushroom but he didn’t give me the specific name of it Does anyone know?

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks !! And the LFS said it was a mushroom but he didn’t give me the specific name of it Does anyone know?
I'm not sure but it has really cool coloration. It's a discosoma of some sort, looks like a jawbreaker but instead of orange and red it's dark and light cyan. Really cool now that I get a better look (I was on phone before now on PC)

OP
OP
DF4_Ace

DF4_Ace

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure but it has really cool coloration. It's a discosoma of some sort, looks like a jawbreaker but instead of orange and red it's dark and light cyan. Really cool now that I get a better look (I was on phone before now on PC)
Thanks for the help

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 108 43.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 118 47.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.2%
Back