Coral ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twoddler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Twoddler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
431
Reaction score
746
Location
Accrington
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, could someone please I'd this coral thxs

20200922_181701.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new