Coral ID please??

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsaylor3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rsaylor3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
182
Reaction score
105
Location
Debary
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Hoping someone can ID this for me. Is it a Pavona Encrusting?

13046F6D-8F7F-404D-B11F-945DA86582AA.jpeg 1566C7DB-9AD2-4C72-9B2E-1FC7B29AFF2D.jpeg 497B2118-782C-4954-8122-607254CFC553.jpeg 43745225-1414-4C5F-9110-8FED53BD200A.jpeg
 
Thanks! I don’t think the shop actually knew what it was :-) it’s only been in my quarantine tank for about 30 minutes but seems to be happy. $80 bucks and I was a pretty good size colony!
 
Thanks and that’s great to hear! I currently have all softies and LPS for the most part. I am running radian gen 5 pros at 55%, so pretty low PAR for the tank. Planning on placing these just over half way up the water column. Will make sure to use the acclimate function as usual.
Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new