Coral ID please

Stoichiometry

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
31
Location
Missoula
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
imgonline-com-ua-Color-filter-p0zc2GSaXIsI.jpeg
 
Bought this from my LFS and totally spaced out on the name told to me. Only one of my 6 corals that I don't know for sure what it is. Any help is much appreciated!
 
Ah, yes, looking up photos looks very much like leptoseris. Thank you! Somehow this LFS has convinced me to buy 3 sps corals for my new tank without realizing it when I don't have a lot of experience, :grinning-face-with-sweat:. Oh well, I geek out on stuff and work from home and have a big budget and do a lot of research so fingers crossed
 
Ah, yes, looking up photos looks very much like leptoseris. Thank you! Somehow this LFS has convinced me to buy 3 sps corals for my new tank without realizing it when I don't have a lot of experience, :grinning-face-with-sweat:. Oh well, I geek out on stuff and work from home and have a big budget and do a lot of research so fingers crossed

Just to note, I added my leptoseris early on (tank just a few months old) and it has been very hardy for me!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new