Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter rob6405
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rob6405

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
65
Location
Syracuse
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the Hobby and bought this at a swap a couple months ago. And I forgot the name as soon as i got home....

Anyone know what it is?

IMG_3136.JPG
 
Thanks all! I read somewhere the feather duster was considered good for the tank so I let it keep growing.

So much to learn.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new