Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrisz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chrisz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
373
Reaction score
104
Location
Duluth, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if someone knew what kind of coral (think it is a chalice) this is and if it has sweepers? The acorpora coral next to it seems as though its getting stung.
image_123650291.JPG

image_123650291 (1).JPG
 
I was wondering if someone knew what kind of coral (think it is a chalice) this is and if it has sweepers? The acorpora coral next to it seems as though its getting stung.
image_123650291.JPG

image_123650291 (1).JPG
Definitely a chalice but I don’t know the trade name.
 
Certainly does have sweepers, and will melt sps. Mine was a freebie. It wasn’t until I looked at night and saw the sweepers all over my other frags..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6554.jpeg
    IMG_6554.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 37

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new