Coral id?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cillam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cillam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2023
Messages
80
Reaction score
72
Location
NW Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some new coral from my lfs yesterday and is cant remember what kind of coral they said this was.

17255702587267855046422660402301.jpg
 
Montipora, might be M. setosa, but I can't find anything on the type material to compare this specimen to
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new