Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter paola1315
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paola1315

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Messages
64
Reaction score
12
Location
Southampton
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, today I received my corals frag and they looks different from pictures so now I don't know what they are. I bought purple stilophora milka, purple gabbage leather, green pavona, green montipora, green leather finger coral. I received 6 in total and not 5. I recognised green pavona but no idea about the others and I don't know if they need to stay in substrate or top of rocks.

2024-10-16_14-10-26.jpg 2024-10-16_14-10-43.jpg 2024-10-16_14-10-40.jpg 2024-10-16_14-10-37.jpg IMG_20241016_135916.jpg IMG_20241016_135901.jpg
 
Do you have photos under white lights?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new