Coral ID

dublin_reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
62
Location
ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a spath or Milli? Attached is a pic of when I first got it and what it looks like now (much fluffier).

I think it’s a spath in which case I might move it up (it’s getting about 280-300par right now),
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg
crazy to see the difference in color and polyp extension. Think I preferred what I bought not what it became
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new