Coral ID

reefrocker82

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
47
Location
Anderson
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers,

I picked up a zoanthid rock today and noticed what appears to be some sort of tiny anemone. It looks a lot like a mini BTA or a torch but as far as I can tell there’s no skeleton. It’s bright green with blue tips and bubbles. Anyone have any ideas?
IMG_8447.jpeg
 
After further research I concur that it is a majano. I always thought they were brownish. Never seen such a pretty one. I went ahead and terminated for good measure 🥲
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new