Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter jazlyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jazlyn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
109
Location
wv
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, finally got the app for this, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. Can you guys help me ID this coral I got? I can’t do research on it if I don’t know what it is..

Not sure if I’m even posting this in the right forum. My apologies.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new