Coral ID

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,075
Reaction score
12,225
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what kind of coral this is??

IMG_0118.png
 
Rhodactis mushrooms ?
 
disco's don't have the finger edges
 
disco's don't have the finger edges
The guy did say he has a lot of mushrooms. He doesnt remember the name of the coral either, so I told him I would pass on that specific one since I dont know anything about it
 
Looks like wild fire. If you dont know how to control mushrooms that will get out of control...


I told him I would pass on that specific one since I dont know anything about it
Best thing you can do. Until you're ready to play with fire.

Rhodactis or neglecta, seems possible.

My guess is, it's part of the discosoma group.
 
Looks like wild fire. If you dont know how to control mushrooms that will get out of control...



Best thing you can do. Until you're ready to play with fire.

Rhodactis or neglecta, seems possible.

My guess is, it's part of the discosoma group.
Yeah I chose some other mushrooms I can see, a leather, and a BTA. Going to trade for my grouper
 
I think these are discosoma neglecta as well, when I visited Spain I went to a fish store with a ton of these similar looking shrooms, the owner said they were discosoma
20250104_191212.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new