Coral ID

miggz4life

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Location
British Columbia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told this was a 'jaw breaker' coral by the LFS when I first bought it. I am now looking to trade it away but I'm not quite sure if it actually is a jaw breakers. The newer ones I got are the ones on the left side. Please help. I don't wanna 'mismarket' and rip someone off. It's mainly dark green with hints of red/orange on areas. It's not as vibrant as the typical jawbreakers to the left of it.

PXL_20260112_051805816.jpg
 
Looks more like one queen city corals calls rainbow unicorn. My guess retail somewhere between 25 and 35 bucks based on the shrooms on their site
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new