Coral id

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
30,482
Location
Edgewater,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this coral from my club (CMAS) a few years back.It was from a wild harvested box of corals we bought to frag up.As far as I know it was the only frag to survive of all we cut.It was a brown stick until 6 months ago when it decided to grow.It is not bleached just a nice white with blueish purple tips.I've searched a lot of pics and have never seen anything similar to it.Any ideas?

20190122_223154_HDR.jpg
 
Looks like the standard blue/white A. Echinata, imo.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new