Coral ID

ReeferJay86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
236
Reaction score
149
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was at the local PetCo and picked up a nice hammer. There was a little, what I thought, a stylo or acro in the substrate. I asked them to throw it in the bag since it was just there. Keeping an eye on it these few days I noticed it would lean over then curl up with polyps opened. Now I’m curious as to which coral it is. I believe now it’s a type of softy. Can any please identify?
7B8313F1-2CB5-4E4F-AF2D-65661EA7FD8F.jpeg
D19BE313-277D-4201-9DEB-23F6F0F8E96B.jpeg
 
Would be my guess as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new