Coral ID

Reefing_Engineer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
77
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought these frags from my LFS as unknown frags, one seems to be LPS and one SPS, I would really appreciate the help so I can know what placement is best! The SPS has an almost blue striped skin under its polyps, but I know nothing about SPS so I could be wrong that it even is one but figured it can’t hurt to ask!
Thanks in advance!

C2DBD65E-AC56-414C-9B8F-4490888D986B.jpeg 6C554398-DE20-4F82-86CC-4DA376976A4B.jpeg
 
The first one looks like an Acanthastrea (probably Echinata).

The second one looks like it's possibly a Pavona.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new