Coral id

VanDalsenReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2021
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
1,037
Location
Wyoming, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey could anyone ID this acro, I can't seem to figure it out.

Screenshot_20210425-134810_Chrome.jpg
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get any answers for you
 
Awfully small for any somewhat accurate ID, but Id start by comparing it to loripes or granulosa
 
Possibly calacali Acro or poison envy acro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new