Coral ID?

frankieg2293

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
199
Reaction score
55
Location
long island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New guy what is it. And what category ?….( I’m not asking about the poly btw. They are invasive tho wish I never gotten it.)

image.jpg
 
chalice
 
Chalice, either Echinophyllia or Oxypora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new