Coral id

jamdaniel1127

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Location
pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the pink is cyphastrea but just wanted to make sure and I'm not sure about the orange

717DE8E7-D562-4634-BF31-FC2E3854A2D6.jpeg 50E38FAA-8196-43C0-8D2D-854B8E8C8DC7.jpeg
 
I also agree with the orange, it's really pretty, but I have no idea what the pink is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new