Coral identification

Double monti 61

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
927
Reaction score
663
Location
New York State us
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently added this coral to my system thought it may be a cyphestra but I have some in my system and upon close observation I am not sure that it is and if it is not I was wondering if anyone knows what type of coral it is?

IMG_0526.jpeg IMG_0530.jpeg
 
Sure is just went to wwc to look to see what types they have and I did not even trie to search for psammococora and it showed up first thing on the opening page.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new