Coral identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Landon74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Landon74

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga,TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406611701.004888.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406611712.803026.jpg

Alright every body, I have had this leather coral for a long time and can not get a 100% identification. Most people look quick and say devils hand without giving it a second thought but I haven't ever seen a devils hand that had green polyps or such a short length of polyp. The closest thing I can get to is an Aussie crown leather coral, but I still don't think that is what it is. Thanks for you time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new