Coral Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter ke1320
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ke1320

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I just bought this coral a little while ago but not sure what it is. Any ideas please.
20190325_171123.jpeg
20190325_172028.jpeg
 
After putting it in my aquarium. I think it's a Green Birdnest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new