Coral identification

Hairyteeth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1,155
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please tell me what kind of coral this is?
20210513_180405.jpg
 
Double down on that look up green cat's paw too
 
Thx I'll check em out
 
Thx again, definitely a branching psammocora, I saw a larger colony at the store when i bought it so....stoked
 
Nice anyway good luck with it post some pics when it grows out.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new