• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CORAL MERCH!

Item Price
$2.50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Wayofthereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
223
Reaction score
152
Location
Fresno
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I've been in the hobby for 10 years and live and breath it everyday. In March I broke my leg and have been at home looking at my tank thinking of ways to subsidize my hobby and I started drawing and designing my on products. I have stickers, magnets, clothing and much more. Please visit my store and see if there's anything you might like! Hope everyone has a great day, reef on!

https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/47088840-just-chillin

https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/47117257-rhodactis-mushroom
https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/47107780-kobe-bean-acropora
https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/47071173-reef-junkie
https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/47070571-zoas
https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/47035516-all-my-money-goes-to-corals
https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/47070361-get-your-reef-on
https://www.teepublic.com/sticker/47070897-reefside-aquatics
47088840_0.jpg
47117257_0.jpg
47107780_0.jpg
47071173_1.jpg
47070571_1.jpg
47035516_0.jpg
47070361_0.jpg
47070897_1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new