Coral monster.Judy

Wildcats1023

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
517
Reaction score
421
Location
Northern Kentucky
I just wanted to leave a review on my order that arrived yesterday from @coralmonsters.judy i ordered inverts in her Bogo sale and everything arrived in excellent condition. My order included different snails, blue legs, pithos crabs and some red emerald crabs. Prices were great and who doesn’t like Bogo sales. I definitely recommend giving Judy a look in the future.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new