Coral monsters review

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wildreefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
905
Reaction score
405
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Received my first shipment of fish from Judy at coral monsters today. A few moorish idols, a couple of convict tangs, hippo tang and a clown tang.

10/10

The entire process of acquiring these fish has been hands down easily the best I’ve had in this hobby. She sent me multiple fish videos over the span of a week or so I can pinpoint which fish I wanted, she sent feeding videos even when I didn’t ask for it. The pricing was more than fair and every single fish was a fight just to get out of the bag, picking at the bottom within minutes of going in. You do not see the spine on these moorish idols, where the few I’ve tried locally in the past year all looked like they were on the bring of starvation. After watching a few videos over the course of a few days, I picked out the fish and she set them aside to make sure they continued doing well before shipping. Complete opposite of these drop shippers we mainly see today.

One thing that really stands out is her passion for these fish, whether it was a $120 moorish idol or an inexpensive wrasse, she puts equal effort and enthusiasm into them.

Thank you
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new