Coral Newbie Question - hows my hammer doing?

ComfortRacing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
113
Reaction score
112
Location
Virginia Beach, Va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to corals, and i bought a few frags so far and love them. I have a Green Zoa frag that i have had for 2.5 months and an Orange Zoa and green hammer i have had for almost 4 weeks. Wanted to see if you thought my hammer was looking healthy so far. I fretted about too much flow or too much light for weeks. I think he is doing good but what do i know…any help is appreciated!

C

A8952C91-0E3F-4BAA-9A97-1525204669E4.jpeg
 
Yes it looks good....doing what hammers do......I like it!

Love the truck too....I got a 65 Long Bed 3/4 ton same color......sawweeeeeeeet!
 
Haha, nice love my ‘53. Send me a shot of your truck in a pm. Nothing like a 800hp truck under my foot!!

glad my hammer is doing good, def a nervous coral parent here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new