Coral Only

jamesgolden5000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
27
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had fish for decades, and coral for much of that time, but now am doing coral only as I think it's easier. Anyone with experience that can give some good advice?
 
I've been doing reef roids. Some LFS I occassionally go to gave me crap for only dosing Kalk. I don't have a kalk reactor, but do mix kalkwasser and perialstatic pump on timer. What other dosing could I do?
 
I've been doing reef roids. Some LFS I occassionally go to gave me crap for only dosing Kalk. I don't have a kalk reactor, but do mix kalkwasser and perialstatic pump on timer. What other dosing could I do?
I use AFR (all for reef) in my tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new