Coral or not.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pewmichael
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pewmichael

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
27
Location
Campbelltown
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if these are baby corals, I'm seeing them all over the sand and some rocks. The size is approximately 1/8" or smaller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new