Coral placement and color help/chart.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryanM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BryanM

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
8,908
Reaction score
10,991
Location
Morgan Hill
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found this a while back, thought it was interesting so I am sharing.

Ever wonder what colors will look good next to each other? Here's a bit of a cheat sheet!

1754517194725.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new