Coral placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry g
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Harry g

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
283
Reaction score
71
Location
Millstadt il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, tomorrow I have two zoa frags, kryptonite candy cane frag and a Hulk acan frag coming for my 20 gallon high tank 24by12 i also have a gsp frag, I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance on where to place them I have an ai prime running this light schedule which I have attached down below and I will also attach a picture of my tank. I have also changed my wave maker to the opposite side than in the picture.
TIA,


 
Just in case pictures didn’t attach in the main post
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8375.jpeg
    IMG_8375.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8320.png
    IMG_8320.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 50
I would initially place them in the lower part of the tank and watch how they react.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new